Project background: In order to adapt to the industrial information environment, strengthen the quality management of ready-mixed concrete production enterprises. The requirements for informatization in this industry continue to arise, and the requirements for information technology are getting higher and higher. Smarter and more accurate on-site cement prefab management has become a necessary requirement. The RFID chip is implanted in the production of concrete preforms for identity identification, so as to manage the relevant information of the entire life cycle of the components from production, quality inspection, delivery, site reception, geological inspection, assembly, and maintenance. Meide Internet of Things has developed an RFID tag that can be embedded in cement, relying on advanced technology to liberate manpower, improve worker efficiency, increase corporate revenue, and enhance corporate image.
Achieve the goal: Through the RFID precast concrete management system, help the component factory and the construction site to solve the problems in the communication and management process. Realize real-time information sharing, information visualization, avoid risks, improve component quality, and reduce communication costs.
1. Automatically identify the production, quality inspection, delivery, entry into the project site, quality inspection, installation and other links of prefabricated components, and automatically record the “time, quantity, operator, specifications” and other relevant information of the prefabricated components in each link .
2. Information is synchronized to the integrated management platform in real time, and the platform can control the progress of each link in real time, and realize visualization, informationization, and automatic management.
3. Using RFID technology in the production process of concrete precast parts can monitor the whole process of production management to achieve the purpose of quality monitoring and quality traceability.
4. Use information technology to digitize quality documents and provide search and query functions. For the data generated in the production process, it provides customized query reports based on data mining technology, and provides intelligent auxiliary management for material management.
5. Using network technology, managers can remotely monitor the current work progress and the latest developments on the construction site, and create a real-time, transparent and visible production management system for concrete precast components for construction companies.
Benefits: By embedding RFID into the cement preforms, the digital management of the cement preforms in the production enterprise and installation site is realized.
Post time: Jan-01-2021